I’ve decided to do a few tags on my blog each month as they’re really fun to do, and it fills space so that I can keep posting regularly if I don’t have anything to review at the time. For example at the moment I’m reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon and because it’s such a large book and it’s my birthday week so I’m super busy, it will be a few days before I can do a review of it. So in the meantime here’s a tag!
This tag was created by Laura @ Laura’s Book Reviews. https://lauralovelockbookreviews.wordpress.com/2013/09/13/the-book-blogger-memory-challenge/
Here are the rules:
You must answer these questions without looking anything up on the internet and without looking at your bookshelves!!
Once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer the questions next.
1. Name a book written by an author called Michael.
War Horse by Michael Morpugo
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
Eragon by Christopher Palini (not sure if I’ve got that surname right, this is really hard!)
3. Name a book about a character called George.
Does Harry Potter count? George Weasley is the only George I can think of right now!
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.
The Number One Ladies Detective Agency by Alexandra Mcall Smith again not sure I’ve got the writers name right!
5. Name a book set in Australia.
The Fifth Letter by Nicola Moriarty
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title.
The Fifth of July I can’t remember the author’s name it just stood out to me on Netgalley because it’s the date of my birthday!
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover.
The Knife of Letting Go by Patrick Ness
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title.
The One by John Marrs
9. Name a book with a eponymous title.
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
10. Name a book turned into a movie.
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
I’ve not tagged anyone because I like to think tags are open to everyone so if you’re a blogger or a Booktuber get involved and feel free to do the tag!